Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Psychic readings- Are they total hoax!!

Psychic readings- Are they total hoax!!


Each year my local community hosts a health fair. It is not in my town, but it is in the next town over. This fair is there to educate people on health concerns, and to help with some minor health issues. Most of the hospitals in the ...


I am a graduate of the Berkeley Psychic Institute in the Bay Area, California. I was a member of the Women#s Intuitive Staff and have given hundreds of clairvoyant readings and spiritual healings. I taught 6-week classes in meditation ...


Organized contents and shared searches on Accurate Psychic and astrological readings online - Content: Web pages (1)


Article from The Article Directory and entitled How to Perform Pendulum Psychic Readings - By Marissa Moonwhisper.


Article from Article Spirit - Free Article Directory | Submit Articles and entitled Psychic readings- Are they total hoax!! - By catow mas.

No comments:

Post a Comment